Work for us
Bells Power Services has grown to be one of the UK’s most trusted names in generator servicing and parts.
We are known for our on-site service support and total commitment to our customers.
We are always looking for the best diesel generator engineers to join our team. If you believe you have what it takes to provide the very best in technical support and customer service, please get in touch.
Generator Commissioning Engineer - Electrical Bias
This is an exciting opportunity to work for one of the UK's major generator suppliers.
Due to a period of sustained growth we require a Generator Commissioning Engineer to install and commission generators, helping to meet their business demands.
This role is based in the London/Kent area with occasional requirement to work further afield.
You will be a commissioning Engineer with a strong electrical bias. Experience of programming and testing ComAp and DeepSea controllers and automation is an advantage.
We can offer you progression and technical development whilst earning an excellent salary with overtime being available.
- Installation of generator controls, testing and commissioning.
- Working at our offices or on site in customer premises.
- Having a generator background.
- Holder of a full driving license.
- Flexibility of working patterns is required.
- 20 days paid annual leave.
- Salary: £40,000-50,000 plus bonus and travel. Including private health care and company pension scheme.