Work for us
Bells Power Services has grown to be one of the UK’s most trusted names in generator servicing and parts.
We are known for our on-site service support and total commitment to our customers.
We are always looking for the best diesel generator engineers to join our team. If you believe you have what it takes to provide the very best in technical support and customer service, please get in touch.
Field Service Engineer
Bells Power Services Ltd. have a highly skilled team of Service Engineers who maintain the generators across London and the South East of England.
We are looking to add an experienced Field Service Engineers to work on your own and within our established team. The work will include installation, commissioning, repair, load banks and service of a wide range of generators on customer sites with the opportunity to travel abroad as part of our install team.
Overtime is available regularly, we are currently one of the biggest dealers of generators across the UK, we have a highly skilled team of Service Engineers who maintain and repair static generators all across the UK and abroad.
If you are an experienced generator engineer or someone looking to grow a career in the industry, please get in touch.
The company are well known for developing engineers by their training plan, if you are strong mechanically but lack electrical knowledge they will plan and train you on skill gaps.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Carry out planned service and maintenance of customer’s generators.
- Liaise with external departments and customers.
- Service, fault find and carry out breakdown repairs.
- Carry out load bank tests
- Carry our site surveys when required.
- Comply with companies Health and Safety policy
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Must have a strong customer focus.
- Proven Experience with mechanical/electrical engineering and generators.
- Salary £31,000 to £34,000 basic salary
- Plenty of Overtime available
- 25 days Holiday + bank holidays.
- Full Company and manufacturer training
- Progression opportunities
- Company vehicle, PPE, Some Specialist Tools, Phone
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org